Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today I am Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know you are probably busy preparing the bird or perhaps a pie or maybe even a side dish or two...so I will make this one quick. I wanted to share with you what I am thankful for this year. 

today I am thankful

I am thankful for my family. They love me, no matter how crazy I am.

I am thankful for my health. I've gone through a time in my life when I wasn't healthy, was not making healthy choices and I am in such a better place right now.

I am thankful for my friends. They allow me to be myself and don't expect anything more (or less).

I am thankful for my new found passion, Nerium. This is truly a blessing and it is allowing me to grow into such a better person.

I am thankful for warm blankets. Seriously--some people don't have them!

I am thankful for a son that still loves kisses from his mom--I know that will change soon.

I am thankful for my daughter and her choice of friends. She has picked a great group of girls to call friends.

I am thankful for my husband who helps with the household. Yes, he cleans!

I am thankful for many things...and one of them is you, my blog friend. Thank you for supporting me and reading my blog. I wish you many blessings today and the rest of the year!

 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...