Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tasty Tuesday -- Breakfast at our house

Hello! It's Tuesday! I'm sharing a few recipes that I made for breakfast a couple weekends ago. I found both of these recipes over at the blog The Girl Who Ate Everything. Have you visited her site yet? If not, you should. She features delicious recipes, just like these:

French Toast Roll-Ups

French toast roll-ups

These were so good! I filled ours with Nutella as well as Creamy Peanut Butter. I was out of fresh strawberries at the time, but will try those the next time we make them.

Mini Frittatas

Mini Frittatas

I changed ours up a bit. I used cooked bacon bits and shredded reduced fat co-jack cheese. I also used low-fat milk and Egg Beaters. These were amazing. The recipe made a lot so I packaged the rest up and stored them in an air-tight container in the frig for quick weekday breakfasts (just pop them in the microwave for 15 seconds or so). My son calls these egg muffins!

Head over to her blog right now for the recipes. Just click on the title and it will bring you to that recipe.
 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...