Monday, September 23, 2013

THE Ultimate Vacation Packing List

If you've been following along for awhile, you know I recently went on a family vacation to Europe! It was fabulous. Check out the posts here, here, here and here for the complete details, trip itinerary suggestions and travel tips!

To stay organized, I developed a Vacation Packing List. I knew my mind was going to be all over the place the few weeks and days before our trip. This really helped each family member think about that to bring in their bag! AND, it took the pressure off of me to remember everything!

I'm sharing it today as a FREE PRINTABLE.
Please help me share it and PIN IT!

THE ULTIMATE VACATION PACKING LIST #vacation #packing #list

 
 
So, are you traveling anywhere anytime soon? Drop me a comment and let me live a dream through your upcoming vacation!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...