Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - S'more Popcorn

Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a campfire and s'mores! But, if you want to enjoy the taste of s'mores without the campfire--this treat I'm sharing with you is worth making. S'mores are one of my favorite treats and if you've followed me for long, you know popcorn is the top snack of choice! Here is my recipe of THE BEST POPCORN EVER. Seriously, it is!
This recipe starts with caramel corn. Now, if I was THE BEST BLOGGER EVER, I would have taken pictures of just my caramel corn. But I didn't. So that blog post will come later. I know I should do this in order, but as a working mom, I'm not sure when I'll get around to making the caramel corn again and well, I needed to share this recipe with you! So, start with your favorite caramel corn recipe or grap some at the store. Mix in the other ingredients, drizzle with chocolate and BAM--you've got an addicting snack!
Smores Popcorn


S'mores Popcorn
adapted from Your Homebased Mom

Ingredients
One batch of Caramel Corn (recipe coming soon!)
2-3 c. mini marshmallows
2-3 c. Golden Grahams
1/2 pkg. Milk Chocolate Chips

In a large bowl, combine the already prepared Caramel Corn, marshmallows and Golden Grahams. Sprinkle in about 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. Spread onto waxed paper on your counter. Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and drizzle over the mix. Let chocolate set. Store in an airtight container if you need to, but I'm certain this will be gone in a snap!

For a printable recipe, please click here.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...