Monday, June 24, 2013

Better Way to Read Your Favorite Blogs

Hello! How's today going for ya?

Before I started my own blog, I was a HUGE blog reader. Still am. It takes a lot of time to visit bookmarks of blogs or if you've mastered Google Reader, you can simply look at your list and scan through which blogs you want to visit today. However, Google Reader is going away on July 1st.  This means that bloggers, like me, that rely on this service to give you a heads up on my blog posts need to find an alternative. It also means that readers, like you, have to find an alternative, too.

I've got the solution for you! You may have noticed the new addition to my side bar a few months ago. Today, if you haven't already, I need you to click on it and subscribe to follow my blog that way! (please, and thank you!)

Once you click on the button, you will be prompted to sign up for BlogLovin'. They make it real easy for you--you can sign up through Facebook or email. Choose whichever one strikes your fancy!

As soon as you’ve created an account you can search for and follow your favorite blogs (like Crazylou), categorize them however you like and read all unread posts either by date posted, category or blog name.

Another cool thing with Bloglovin’ is that viewers can comment on posts directly since they’re already seeing the post from the blog. No more having to click through from a reader to comment.

You can also choose to get a daily email with all your blogs listed. This is a great feature to keep updated on all those fantastic posts! If you follow many blogs on Google Reader, click over here to get the scoop on how to transfer them over to BlogLovin'.

Any questions, just ask!
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...