Monday, March 25, 2013

Crazy! Super Simple Trick!

If your kids love pb&j like my kids do, you are going to love me for this crazy, simple trick. Especially if they don't care for crusts! My friend Angie gets full credit for this one--I saw her preparing her kids lunch one evening while we were over for a cookout and I didn't understand what she was doing--so I asked and the DUH moment sunk in. How could I not know this!! But, ever since, my kids laugh at me when make their pb&j's, but hey--it works and they are happy because there are no crusts! And I'm happy because I don't have to pay an arm and leg for the "real" uncrustables! Prepared to be shocked--
DIY Uncrustables

This takes a few seconds longer to prepare than your normal pb&j. Get your pb&j ingredients ready and grab a wide mouth glass.

Prepare your sandwich as usual. Now, set your glass over the sandwich. Press and turn.
DIY Uncrustable
 
 
Remove the glass.
 
DIY Uncrustable
 
Now, pull away the crust (and eat--I give you permission). TaDa--your very own, DIY Uncrustable! Save yourself some money and try this the next time you make pb&j's for your kiddo's!

DIY Uncrustable

Crazy, huh?

Cindy

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. These look absolutely delicious. I am pinning!

    Visiting from Dukes and Duchesses Project Inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy and I can't believe it took me so long to figure out!

      Delete
  2. nice! found you on hungry girl blog hop http://bestsidedishs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by to say hello! Coming to visit you now! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I always HATED the crust when I was a kid. Thanks for the permission! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO doubt! Me too! This is so easy and so much cheaper than buying the others!!

      Delete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...