Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tasty Tuesday--BBQ Wings

IT'S TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I've got a great recipe feature for you today! This is one of my families favorites. In fact, after we had these on Sunday, my daughter said that these might just pass by my ribs as her new favorite! They are simple to put together and can be baked/broiled in the oven or put on the grill. We always do ours on the grill--but keep a close eye on them because they can flare up and then you will have crispy, burnt wings! (I know, believe me!)
You can even make these ahead of time and put them in the crock pot--take them tailgating or to a picnic! Perfect for Super Bowl parties, too! Just make sure you have plenty of napkins handy!


















BBQ Wings

Ingredients
1 pkg Chicken Wings (mine were the Jumbo Fresh Package, I think there were about 12-15 wings in the package)
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 c soy sauce
1 c water
1/4 c. butter
1 tsp. dry mustard

Directions
Melt butter in medium sauce pan. Add all ingredients in except wings. Bring sauce to a boil. Place wings in a container large enough so they lay in a single layer. Pour sauce over wings. Marinate 10 hours or so (overnight is good, too!). 
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes on one side and 45 minutes on the other side. OR grill until cooked through--turning often and watching carefully so they don't burn. Baste with your favorite BBQ sauce.


Cindy


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, this looks so appetizing and delicious. MY family LOVES BBQ. I think I might try it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we loved them made for mothers day everyone wanted recipe this is the first time i have made a comment loved them

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...