Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tasty Tuesday--Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch

It's almost Thanksgiving--a day to give Thanks for all the blessings in our lives and GOBBLE till we WOBBLE! I'm excited to share this recipe with you because it is easy and a crowd-pleaser! I'm a working mother who has limited time, but I enjoy cooking and baking and do it whenever I get the chance! This comes together in less than 10 minutes! That's fast! And just like my Awesome Cinnamon Pretzels I featured last week, these would also be cute all wrapped up and gifted to your favorite neighbor or friend! I will be sharing these at the inlaws Thanksgiving celebration on Thursday!

Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch


Ingredients
1/4 c brown sugar
1 tbls pumpkin pie spice
1/4 c butter
2 tsp vanilla
2 c Cinnamon Chex cereal
2 c Wheat Chex cereal
2 c Honey Nut Chex cereal
8 oz pecans, roughly chopped
10 oz pretzel sticks

Directions
In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on HIGH about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in vanilla. In large microwaveable bowl, mix all cereals, pecans and pretzels. Pour butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly distrubuted. Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until covered.
Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring after every minute. Spread on wax paper until cool. Store in airtight container.


































If I don't get a chance to do another post before Thanksgiving--
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Cindy

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I have an abnormal addiction to Chex mix...I have so many versions on my blog! This sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy you are incredible! I will be including this in my Christmas baskets for family this year! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Real Housemoms for Fabulous Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...