Monday, November 19, 2012

Grateful Monday!

This is the week of Thanksgiving--a time to reflect on those things you are thankful for. I've seen it all over Facebook this month--each day you say what you are thankful for. I love the idea. I believe if we sit down and think about our lives, we can find several things we are thankful for. This week on Grateful Monday I am going to talk about my family. My parents, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law specifically.
My husband and I work crazy schedules, requiring us to work every other weekend. We rely heavily on my parents, mother-in-law and sister-in-law to help us out. I can't recall the last time we hired a teenager to watch the kids while we went out on a date or out with friends--our family is ready and willing to watch the kids. I realize we are lucky. Several of my close friends don't have parents alive, around the area or able to assist with watching the kids.
I'm also grateful to my family for being supportive of my crazy ideas. You are my cheerleaders on the sideline and for that I am grateful. I'm not able to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents because they have already left for Florida (lucky snow birds!), but the rest of the family and I will enjoy a nice meal, great conversation and many laughs this Thanksgiving--and I'm grateful for that!
Here's a Grateful Subway Art printable I created for you this week. Thank you for checking in with me this week. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!




































Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...