Monday, November 12, 2012

Grateful Monday

What a wonderful weekend I had! My college friends came into town Saturday evening! We haven't hung out together for probably 15 years or so! It was so refreshing and fulfilling. Sometimes, you don't realize how special some people are in your life. These two ladies are prime examples of that. After college, we all went our separate ways. It wasn't until Facebook that we reconnected! And after about 2 years on Facebook we finally were able to schedule a Girl's weekend! A lot has changed in our lives since college, but one thing remained--our friendship. We laughed a lot, ate a lot and shopped a lot! And we vowed to get together more often. Thank you Rina and Micki for spending the weekend at my place! I can't wait to do it again! Hope you enjoyed your "parting" gift and shared those apple cider donuts with your family! 
I created a FREE Printable again this week--reminding us to not take for granted our friendships or special people in our life. Here's to a great week ahead!

 


Cindy



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...