Monday, October 8, 2012

Dollar Store Candle Holders

I love cheap, DIY projects! I saw this idea many moons ago. I've had the supplies forever and finally got around to doing this! It's an easy project and looks great with some scatters I recently found at the Target Dollar Section (yes, I like that section--they have so many cute things!). I've already had a few compliments on them!
I bought the supplies at The Dollar Tree so each candle holder only cost $2 to put together.













Candlestick
Glass Jar
E-6000 Glue

Clean the jar and candlestick, remove and stickers and let dry. Attach some glue on the top of the candlestick and carefully place the jar on top being careful to center it. Put a heavy book on top of the jar and allow the glue to dry. 
Next, find something to fill it with and a place to put it in your home! I'm thinking a bunch of these on a table filled with candy would be fun for a party.  
Here are mine, all pretty for fall!






















Have a great week!

Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...