Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tasty Tuesday-Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies

It's some kind of illness, I'm sure, my obsession with mint chocolate anything! I love all things that have the yumminess of mint and chocolate. These brownies will not disappoint. Besides the mint chocolate chips, you probably have everything in your pantry to make these.
mint chocolate chip brownies by crazyloucreations.blogspot.com
















 Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
adapted from My Baking Addiction

12 Tbls. Unsalted Butter
1.5 c. sugar
2/3 c. cocoa powder
3 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. dark chocolate mint chips; divided

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. (this is the first time I did this--clean up was a breeze and the brownies were much easier to cut and serve!)
Warm butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted. Add the sugar and stir well. Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder.
In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs and vanilla. Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and whisk in with the eggs and vanilla until well combined. Gently stir in the flour and salt. Try not to over mix the batter. Fold in 3/4 cups of the mint chips.
Spoon batter into prepared baking dish and smooth top with spatula. Sprinkle the remaining chips on top.
Bake for 30-35 minutes (mine took 38 minutes). Do not over bake. Cool completely and enjoy!

What shall I try next? Hmmm...tune in next Tuesday to find out!

Cindy

This post was linked up with Hookin Up with HoH #116.
Strutin' My Stuff at Six Sisters' Stuff.
Sundae Scoop Link Party! at I Heart Nap Time.
Wonderful Food Wednesday at @Home Take 2



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these look dangerous!! Love mint and chocolate--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good--worth every calorie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other comment that they look dangerous. :)

    Absolutely love it if you could link up this (and a couple other recipes) to Wonderful Food Wednesday at http://www.athometake2.com.

    Hope to see you there!
    Jessica @ At Home Take 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite and stopping by Jessica! I'll link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. One of my favorite treats. I'll definitely be trying your recipe. And then running 2 miles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint brownies...yes, I do need a pan of these in my life to help drown out blog moving troubles:-) They look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...